The program offers an array of services to assist you and your child along your treatment journey.
Registered Nurse case managers
- Provide continuous support and repeated injection training (if requested)
- Investigate financial access options
- Submit applications for drug coverage
At-home medication delivery
- Optional home delivery of medication
- In depth product counselling by a certified pharmacist if dispensed through the program
At-home injection training
- At-home injection training with you and your child
- Pre-treatment height measurement
IPSEN CARES® welcome kit
- Includes materials to support your treatment journey
Call centre service
- Offers ongoing support for you and your healthcare provider team
- All inquiries will be responded to within 1 business day
- Contact us at: 1-855-215-2288 (Option 2)
How to enrol into IPSEN CARES®?
After being prescribed Increlex®, talk to your health care team about enrolling into IPSEN CARES®.
If you are eligible, you will receive a call from IPSEN CARES® confirming your enrolment into the program and offering additional information on services provided.
You will have ongoing access to the services outlined above.
To learn more about the benefits visit
Or Contact Us: