The program offers an array of services to assist you along your treatment journey.
At-home medication delivery
- Optional home delivery of medication
- In depth product counselling by a certified pharmacist if dispensed through the program
Registered Nurse case managers
- Provide continuous support to you and your caregivers, when needed
- Investigate financial access options
- Submit applications for drug coverage
- Check-in calls to ensure you have the necessary support and that you are comfortable with your treatment plan
IPSEN CARES® welcome kit
- Includes materials to support your treatment journey
Call centre service
- Offers ongoing support for you and your healthcare provider team
- All inquiries will be responded to within 1 business day
- Contact us at: 1-855-215-2288 (Option 2)
How to enrol into IPSEN CARES®?
After being prescribed SOHONOS®, talk to your health care team about enrolling into IPSEN CARES®.
If you are eligible, you will receive a call from IPSEN CARES® confirming your enrolment into the program and offering additional information on services provided.
You will have ongoing access to the services outlined above.
To learn more about the benefits visit
Or Contact Us: